Joining a club is a great way to get the most out of your cycling. Whether you are a seasoned racer or a complete beginner, there is nothing better than riding with like-minded cyclists to develop your skills and challenge yourself.
Velopace Cycling Club is a registered British Cycling Club and is affiliated with Cycling Time Trials (CTT), East Sussex Cycling Association (ESCA), Sussex Cyclists' Association (SCA) and Southern Counties Cycling Union (SCCU).
So what does a Velopace CC Member get?
- Weekly club rides & social events
- Once a month we run an easy flat ride for beginners
- Premium Ride with GPS Membership worth over £50.00 per year (just ask for the link)
- 10% discount at The Tri Store
- Access to our Facebook Velopace CC Members page
- Join the chat on our WhatsApp group
What is expected of our members?
- We only ask that you come and help out when we hold a club event. Such as Preston Park Races and the Sean Yates Spring Classic
- Ride your bike!